Monday, January 19, 2009

How's your life?...in progress.

144 days and counting to one of the greatest days ever.

Life is good here in the Ville. I've learned a lot these past few years. Theres a lot to learn when you are engaged, working with brilliant high school students, going to grad school, and starting an international transition program for two countries. I've tried to push away the growing up process as much as possible and for as long as possible. Whod of thought it would catch up with me with a vengence.

Times are tough. Anyone who says we aren't in an economic crisis is either in denial or hasn't gotten out very much. I just see the toll that it has taken on people I care about and companies that used to be so strong. Though I do agree that this crisis should not be compared to the depression, I believe prayer is definitly in order for these times.

That having been said, I realize how blessed I am in so many different areas in my life. God has truly provided. He knows what he's doing. Many times I wondered the plan but in the end I just have to trust that He knows what's best. I have an awsome job, my grad classes are great and paid for, I actually have a future, and I am going to marry the most wonderful woman the world.

Til next time...stay frosty.

No comments: